[Samba] VFS audit

Ryan Taylor rtaylor82 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:45:50 GMT 2006

I would like to turn on auditing for a particular share and have all
auditing go to the username.machinename.log files.  If I turn on audit
then no matter which way I configure it, it either goes to just syslog,
or both.  My goal is to just log to the samba files and take the wieght
off of syslog.  I have searched and searched but can't find but a
solution that works.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

I have it set now as:
log level = 0 vfs:2
syslog = 0

Please let me know if I can provide anymore information that may help..
Thank you again,
ryan-- rtaylor82 at gmail.com

--
Ryan Taylor
Micro Consultants
rtaylor82 at gmail.com
"If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only
sooner."  Tallulah Bankhead