[Samba] How to create seperate .rpm's for RedHat

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Wed Feb 1 13:31:56 GMT 2006

How do I recreate the individual .rpm's that RedHat seems to like? I can
compile samba using the ../packages/RedHat/makerpms.sh script but that
only generates a single .rpm file. I have to "force" install it since I
can not remove the multiple RedHat generated .rpms since they are so
entwined with other dependancies. Each time a new version of samba is
released, I'd like to be able to generate the same .rpm's and then run
"rpm -Uvh ...." to update everything.