[Samba] SAMBA, share access and NAT Boxes

Gonçalo Neves goncalo.neves at ist.utl.pt
Wed Feb 1 08:01:39 GMT 2006

Good Morning,

I’ am responsible for distribute software in my company. It has several
networks, some of then behind NAT boxes. At this time samba, at debian server,
give access to users by IP. The problem is when I want to register one IP that
belongs to some computer behind nat. All computers from that sub networks will
have access :(  I’m thinking and perhaps change the security from share to user,
authenticating users through PAM could resolve the problem. Do you have some
tips to could help me?
Thanks in advance.
--
Gonçalo.