[Samba] Samba printing crashes all inet services

Sun Dec 31 15:44:55 GMT 2006

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 04:09:20PM +0400, Martin E. Main wrote:
> Thanks, I checked this and found that I had the most
> recent glibc update for FC4. I then downloaded the most
> recent FC4 source samba rpm from fedora and I have
> recompiled this and installed, but I still have exactly
> the same core dumping problem.

Ok, next step. Can you file a bug report at
https://bugzilla.samba.org and upload your smb.conf and a
debug level 10 log of smbd leading to that crash? The log
may be large, so better set 'max log size = 0'.

Thanks,

Volker