[Samba] Samba + LDAP + ¿Kerberos?

Jim Hogan jimh at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 28 20:22:48 GMT 2006

To answer my own question.

Howard Chu, on the fedora-directory-users list, answered a slightly
different version of the same query from me and I think has put me out
of my misery :)

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-users/2006-December/msg00165.html

Now, my University has recently implemented an enterprise AD sign-on
infrastructure that I could conceivable use for Samba Windows clients
(via one-way trust) but I'm not sure where that would leave Linux / OS X
machines.  ('Course if I make all of *them* Samba clients....)

Jim