[Samba] Heimdal or MIT kerberos comparison

James A. Dinkel jdinkel at bucoks.com
Tue Dec 26 22:28:37 GMT 2006

Is this "close working relationship" true of the entire Samba team (or
at least of anyone involved in coding anything related to Kerberos)?
Samba's "Authentication Developer"'s preference of Heimdal over MIT is
good enough for me, but I would like to put some accurate information in
the wiki, as it pertains to Samba users.  I went ahead and added a blurb
to this page: http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_%26_Kerberos since
this is the only feedback I've gotten thus far.