[Samba] Re: [opensuse] Open-source leader leaving Novell for Google

Chris Garrigues cwg-dated-1167591293.3a88e6 at Trinsics.Com
Tue Dec 26 18:54:52 GMT 2006

> From:  Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>
> Date:  Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:02:32 -0800
>
> It's true I'm leaving Novell, but why do you think this means
> I'm not going to be on any Samba lists ? I'm joining Google on
> 2nd Jan, and believe me when I tell you they're *very* interested
> in me spending all my time on Samba :-) :-).

I must admit to being intrigued as to why they're *very* interested in your
working on Samba fulltime.  Is it just to poke at the folks in Redmond or is
there more to it than that?

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                         Trinsic Solutions
President                               710-B West 14th Street

512-322-0180                            http://www.trinsics.com

                 Would you rather proactively pay for
                uptime or reactively pay for downtime?

                          Trinsic Solutions