[Samba] Re: [opensuse] Open-source leader leaving Novell for Google

david rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Dec 25 05:11:18 GMT 2006

Jesus,

    I hope it isn't true. But if it is, we will miss him dearly, both here
and very much so on the Samba list. However I can under stand and respect
the decision. Good luck and God speed Jeremy. Jerry, can you pick up the
slack?? An ill wind blows for us all as a result of the MS deal....

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
510 Ochiltree Street