[Samba] samba+ldap windows problem

sermodi sermodi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 19:58:11 GMT 2006

Hi!
Thanks for the reply Luis, maybe it is a windows issue but I thought
maybe somebody in the mail list had some similar setup and if they had
been able to change the password in windows. I got it to work in a
previous setup once I changed the password encryption to yes. But in the
new setup(only domain name change and new LDAP entries) it stopped working.
Luis, sorry for sending you an empty replay pushed the wrong button :-)
Regards
Sermed