[Samba] connecting Xp to samba

ancorte at inwind.it ancorte at inwind.it
Sat Dec 9 10:46:48 GMT 2006

I have a server samba 3,... with opensuse 10.1 and a cliente XP.

If i configure samba with security= share, i connect form Xp without any problem.
If i configure samba with security=user , XP when i try to connect ask me for name and passwor; But Xp before the name puts the name of compuer (for example //PCXXX/name) ;
I am sure to have the same name and password also in samba server and in Xp client, but i don't know how to resolve the problem.

Thanks