[Samba] AD integration checklist

James A. Dinkel jdinkel at bucoks.com
Mon Dec 11 16:24:36 GMT 2006

authentication.

> Simo.

I don't want all authentication to be able to use winbind, just Samba.
That is why I put it in /etc/pam.d/samba instead of
/etc/pam.d/system-auth (which is refered to by /etc/pam.d/samba).  But
if I am understanding you, in order for the Samba file server to
authenticate via winbind, I do NOT need pam_winbind in either
/etc/pam.d/samba nor /etc/pam.d/system-auth?