[Samba] winbindd to NT 4.0

Robert Toole robert.toole at kuehne-nagel.com
Sun Dec 10 07:51:24 GMT 2006

Travis,

Have a look at /etc/nsswitch.conf specifically for the following:

passwd:     files winbind
shadow:     files
group:      files winbind

a recent update might have overwritten this... Any other changes you can
think of recently?

Thanks,

On Sat, 2006-09-12 at 16:29 -0700, Travis Bullock wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Travis Bullock
> Systems Administrator
> Avmax Group Inc.

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

Effective January 1st 2007, my new E-mail address will be:

robert.toole at ca.flextronics.com

I will not receive any mail sent to my old address after this date.

Robert Toole
Sr. Systems Engineer
KN Logistics / Calgary
robert.toole at kuehne-nagel.com