[Samba] Does Samba/Winbind not follow nested groups in AD?!?

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 21:27:27 GMT 2006

Congratulations! I stand corrected. I said I thought upgrading wasn't
the route, but I guess you were right all along. Curious that I don't
see that behavior. Who knows what gremlins were biting you and not me
despite us having the same OS, Samba version and AD environment.

Hopefully Feisty Fawn will use newer Samba packages by default.