[Samba] Windows clients aren't synching profiles

Dave Welsh davewelsh79 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:40:07 GMT 2006

Sorry for wasting people's times. I fixed the problem by formatting one of
the clients and reinstalling XP. Since all the existing clients have the
problem, I guess I'll have to format them too.

I wonder what caused it. It could be patches from Microsoft. Or maybe some
software installed company wide. Or maybe it has something to do with how
all the computers were previously connected to a domain.

I'll reinstall SP2 and all the patches and see if that stops it from
working. If so I'll let you know.