[Samba] Samba problem with APS .NET web farm (IIS) - change notify

Damien 'zaide' Desmarets list at zaide.org
Thu Dec 7 10:13:05 GMT 2006

Alex Orlov a écrit :
> Hi,
Hello

> i have problems with change notify in my ASP server...
> problem details in this KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810886
> but i dont know how fix it in samba?
>
> this man have same problem...
> http://www.nabble.com/Samba-problem-with-web-farm-t2755718.html
yep and it steel continue

> PS: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281253

It could bee cool to found the default value of the "MaxMpxCt" value in
samba this could explain something (but i don't think).
I think it's more a microsoft bug, cause the value you set in your data
base is ignored at the first packet send by the web server to establish
a SMB session. You can found this be doing a network capture with wireshark.
So the answer must come from microsoft and not samba i think.
Thank to give me your advance in the resolution of this problem.