[Samba] Does Samba/Winbind not follow nested groups in AD?!?

James A. Dinkel jdinkel at bucoks.com
Wed Dec 6 14:57:55 GMT 2006

Yeah, I'm using POSIX ACLs.  I did not follow that Ubuntu guide; I used
some generic instructions from a couple different places.  The biggest
difference I see at first glance is the krb5.conf (mine is blank, it
gets domain info from DNS) and a lot of the PAM configuration.

I'll try another machine with that Ubuntu guide and see what happens.

James Dinkel