[Samba] Incorrect pointers arithmetic in the PRINTER_ENUM_VALUES structure when calling Samba.

Slava Leizerovich (vleizero) vleizero at cisco.com
Wed Dec 6 10:56:12 GMT 2006

I sent you the data on the separate mail.

Just to explain myself a bit more:
I can see in the trace all relevant data, but once it processed by
windows EnumPrinterDataEx, the resulting buffer (I inspect its contents
in the MSDEV debugger) contains actual offset values for the pointers
variables instead of correct memory addresses.
If I do the pointers calculations by myself, the relevant data is in
place and valid in the buffer.