[Samba] Macro expansion in LDAP entries like %L no longer works with 3.0.23d

Oliver Burtchen oliver at burtchen.com
Mon Dec 4 15:17:16 GMT 2006

Thanks for your reply. You're right, it's my fault. I overlooked this new
option since 3.0.21 in "whatsnew.txt". Maybe it should also be mentioned in
the explicite "Changes to passdb backend" section.  ;-)

Now I have one question: According to an old diskussion

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2004-January/078010.html

it sounds like macro-expansion for the ldap-backend is something like
an "undocumented feature". Is this right and may it disappear in the future?

Best regards,
Oli