[Samba] restrict what users can log onto each workstation

Toni Casueps casueps at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:56:33 GMT 2006

I have a Samba server with Windows XP clients, and roaming profiles for
every user. At this moment everyone can log onto any workstation, but it
shouldn't be like that: there are some workstations where anyone can log
into, but three of them should be restricted to some specific users. I
thought about making local users for them, but we need all users to have
roaming profiles, I can't make local users expect for the Administrator
account.

Can this be done with Samba?