[Samba] Re: Did a recent Samba upgrade change something to lose connection with iptables enabled?

Phillip Pi ant at zimage.com
Mon Aug 28 08:58:27 GMT 2006

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 11:32:40PM -0700, Phillip Pi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am still a newbie to Linux, but I can find my ways around as long as I have help. For some
> reason if I leave my iptables enabled, I will lose my Samba share connection after a few
> minutes. Of course, then iptables disabled, I have no problems. I am using Debian with Kernel
> 2.6.14-K7.
>
> Is this normal? Thank you in advance. :)

Anyone? :(
--
"Ever watch ants just crawling around? They walk in that single straight line, a long, a long, long mile of ants. Sometimes they will walk over and pick up their dead friends and carry those around. I'm pretty sure it's because they can get in the carpool lane and pass up that line." --Ellen DeGeneres
  /\___/\
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi at earthlink.net or ant at zimage.com
    ( )