[Samba]UPDATE: Copying Windows 2K & XP Profi....

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Fri Aug 25 19:03:13 GMT 2006

Sorry for the delay.
What you did is OK. But you need also to modify the NTUSER.DAT in the
profile.
You need the "profiles" app to do this. But, the "profiles" that is in
the current version of samba dosen't work for me. I need to use the
"profiles" from the 3.0.7 version. This one works and replace the old
SID with the new SID.
Obviously, you need this information.

If you need the binary that works, of the "profiles", tell me and I mail
it to you only.

Bye.