[Samba] RE: Problem with large files corrupting during transfer

Ramsey Wes - wramse Wes.Ramsey at acxiom.com
Thu Aug 24 17:36:03 GMT 2006

Jeremy,

We have an automated process that pulls data files from our server
(Qbert specifically) - by the way, ftp up is fine and files are moving
just fine. When the process/program is done manipulating the data it
writes it out from the NT or Win2k Server server directly to Qbert (so
that the data is not stored any place other than the destination server)
in 3 different file segments, using userid 'navsvr2'. The smaller two of
the 3 files are fine (<2gb), but the largest (5.7gb) gets corrupted.

If I can provide any other information, please let me know.