[Samba] Problem with group access to shares

ergatz ergatz at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 00:06:38 GMT 2006

I appreciate the reply.  I will check log Monday at work.

I used to do a separate share for EACH subdirectory, but it got to be too
much overhead.  I have about 40 different shares I would have to create.
The sample I gave was just a very simple example.  The real thing is far
more involved.

dorothy