[Samba] Using samba 3rd ed - was samba4 readiness

Edmundo Valle Neto edmundo.valle at terra.com.br
Fri Aug 18 04:55:40 GMT 2006

Sorry, I made a little confusion (as the printed version of TOSHARG is
in the 2nd edition too), Using Samba 2nd Edition covers Samba 2, so
everything will be new.

I readed "Using Samba 2nd edition" from O'Reilly and bought the first
edition and followed the changes from the online documentation of
TOSHARG and SAMBA-3 by Example.

What I really want to know is what will be the differences to TOSHARG.

Regards.

Edmundo Valle Neto