[Samba] adding samba3 to Active Directory Domain

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Wed Aug 16 06:00:25 GMT 2006

Have you configured kerberos and windbind correctly?
Does your net ads join work?

Have you linked the libnss_winbind.so correctly?

Have you followed this one => http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/
Samba-HOWTO-Collection/winbind.html.

Confirm this so can we more easily help. Its kinda hard when you
don't say exactly what is wrong, =)

A short version of the smb.conf would help also...

Cheers,
Henrik