[Samba] Install Applications via Logon Scripts?

Chun Kit Hui huichunkit.list at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 16:18:03 GMT 2006

Dear,

IMHO, this is not really related to samba. Some applications comes with a
silent mode for installation, you may try to figure it out whether the
applications
you want to install support the use of silent mode.

Under Windows 2k/2003 domain, GPO does help to install software but the
real work is largely being down on the client side by the MSI service
component.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Jacky Hui