[Samba] Re: winbind nsswitch problem

Ben Lentz blentz at channing-bete.com
Thu Aug 10 20:26:22 GMT 2006

FYI... downgrading to samba 3.0.21b fixed the problem, upgrading again
to 3.0.23a makes it break, and downgrading one last time to 3.0.21b
fixes it.

Not sure if it's a problem with samba, or if Fedora's package is
borked... I'm kinda assuming that the answer from the list is going to
be "build 3.0.23b from source and call us in the morning." Perhaps I'll
give that a try and report my results back here.