[Samba] samba pdc & ldap without roaming profiles

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Wed Aug 9 20:52:17 GMT 2006

Greating Alexander,

And you can disable roaming profile on Microsoft professional client (I
don't have try local profile with 9x clients). Open /MMC /and add the
snap-in /Group Policy/.

Browse in /Local Computer Policy/ / /Computer Configuration/ /
Administrative Template / /System // /Login
and change //Only allow local user profiles/ value. For Windows 2000,
you need SP3 and more install.

And run /secedit /refreshpolicy machine_policy (W2K) or //gpupdate (XP)./

     Robert