[Samba] Problem connecting Windows Enterprise Server 2003 with Samba 3.0.23a

J.F.A. Bot info at dreamsandphantasy.nl
Wed Aug 9 07:36:16 GMT 2006

Hello,

At the moment I'm trying to connect a Windows Enterprise Server 2003 with
Service Pack2 to a Fedora Core 4 with Samba 3.0.23a. I'm able to login to
the samba server without any problems. But, when I try to use a mapped
volume in the Streaming Services it fails. I don't see the volume in the
directory list in the Streaming Server and when I try the UNC path it fails
with a "invalid username and password".

Does anybody have any idea of how to solve this?

Arno