[Samba] This list is a black hole.

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:56:01 GMT 2006

> Hi John, Stefan,
> maybe most of the questions ar allready answered if using the mail
> archive or/and read the faqs, i answered a lot in that list but i am not
> willing to answer same questions every day, in comparing
> to other lists , this one is very nice

Don't worry, my most recent question is with yours in the black hole.
Although, I have read that now they think that some things can actually
escape a black hole.  So I'm still hopeful.  But I just assumed that the
non-response to my question meant that what I was asking wasn't possible
with Samba, even though it seemed pretty basic.

Dan