[Samba] disabling roaming profiles for some networks only

John Mason jmason at lim.com
Tue Aug 8 12:44:08 GMT 2006

What about also enabling roaming profiles, but doing folder redirection? I use it and so it take much less time since each machine is configured to mount their my documents, desktop, etc. which makes their profile large rather than include them in the profile.

It's included in the official samba howto, the unofficial samba howtos, etc.