[Samba] What gui works with samba 3.x and tdbsam ???

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Fri Aug 4 16:23:18 GMT 2006

I just setup a new server for a client and everything is running well. I
added and setup all the users from the cli just because that's how I'm
used to doing it. I tried using the samba gui that comes with CentOS
4.03 and I tried Webmin but nether one will add the user proberly to the
tdbsam database. They add the user fine to the /etc/passwd file but
samba does not get updated properly. My client wants to be able to do
this himself and not call me everytime and I'd prefer not to have to
type out CLI type instructions. There must be a gui of some sort that
works?????

- Gary

--
Edison Information Technologies             www.edisoninfo.com
PO BOX 554                                  gary at edisoninfo.com
Milan, OH  44846-0554               800.874.7128   419.499.7040