[Samba] Problem with PRODUCTION machine, please respond quickly!!

S. J. van Harmelen sander.vanharmelen at isp.solcon.nl
Fri Aug 4 10:34:40 GMT 2006

Yes, but when you view the output from 'ls -la' you'll see this group
has rwx rights do...

And when I change the group::r-- to group::rwx with setfacl, I still
cannot delete the file from within windows...

For Marcin, yes I can delete the file from within Linux. But I can't
login to Linux with the mpsfrontpageacct accont, so that ain't a fair
check.

But I think I know where the error in the samba.log comes from... I
think the error comes from the script the sets some rights before
another script tries te delete the files...

Let me check on this for a moment... Be wright back at ya...