[Samba] CUPS via SMB with per-user credentials?

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Thu Aug 3 17:44:57 GMT 2006

I've been trying this today, but IPP doesn't seem to be installed on the
print server (port 631 is closed), and I don't have administrative
control over it.

I'm really looking for an SMB-based solution... whether credentials are
stored in a file, kwallet, or something else, there should be a way to
separate configuration from authentication.

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson

jonathan.anderson at ieee.org