[Samba] [HELP] Samba 3.0.23a pam_winbind says password expired

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Aug 2 14:28:47 GMT 2006

just tested it again on fresh SuSE 10.1 and own build of samba 3.0.23a.
everything works fine except of the "password expired" message, but i
can live with that for now.

thx!

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
        49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399