[Samba] Samba 3.0.14 and w2k3 terminal server / strange logon
problem / is this in general possible
office at s-i-s.at
Wed Aug 2 10:52:33 GMT 2006
- One Machine with samba 3.0.14 acting as DC, DHCP3SERVER, BIND9 and
- One Machine with w2k3 server standard edition acting as DOMAIN MEMBER,
TS and Citrix Access Essentials.
- Domain Logons are working perfect.
- Name resolving works fine. Reverse, Forward, NB, FQDN, IP ...
- RDP Connection to the TS with local useraccount on the TS works fine
- ICA Connection to the TS with local useraccount on the TS works finde
- RDP Connection to the TS with domain user ends up with error: Winlogon
Event ID: 1219 Domain could not be found
the same for ICA Connections.
The really strange behaviour is that the TS is sending the NETBIOS name
of DC as the DOMAIN-PART of the logon.
I try to logon to the DOMAIN ISARLBERG like this:
After getting the error, I can see this in the eventlog:
Tried credentials: ISARLBERG/josef
Effective used credentials OBELIX/josef
OBELIX is the NETBIOS name of the samba server.
Changing the NETBIOS name in smb.conf doesn't change anything. The TS
allways uses OBELIX as Domainname. Strange?
1. Is it possible to use samba as a DC and connect to the DC over a
TS/CAE Server on w2k3 server.
2. Has anybody working configuration like this.
Thank you for your help.
More information about the samba