[Samba] Permissions for share

Chris Boyd Chris.Boyd at usit.ie
Wed Apr 26 15:28:55 GMT 2006

Ok so what permissions do I need to run on the existing files/directories? ie chmod ?

Chris Boyd
Systems Engineer
USIT
19-21 Aston Quay
Dublin 2
Ireland

Tel: +353 1 6021670
Fax: +353 1 6771602
www.usit.ie
>>> "Eric Warnke" <ericew at gmail.com> 04/26/06 4:15 PM >>>
[root at calliope ritstaff]# ls -al
total 96
drwxrws---+  6 ew2193   ritstaff  4096 Apr 26 11:14 .
drwxr-xr-x  10 root     root      4096 Apr 26 09:21 ..
drwxrwx---+  2 as845383 ritstaff  4096 Apr 11 16:08 anne_test
-rwxrw----+  1 ew2193   ritstaff   162 Apr 26 11:14 ~$doc1.doc
-rwxrw----+  1 ew2193   ritstaff 24064 Apr 26  2006 doc1.doc
-rwxrw----+  1 ew2193   ritstaff  6148 Apr 25 11:21 .DS_Store
drwxrws---+  2 as845383 ritstaff  4096 Apr 25 10:52 lab1
drwxr-----+  2 as845383 ritstaff  4096 Apr 25 11:19 lab2
drwxrwx---+  3 ew2193   ritstaff  4096 Apr 25 11:45 testing
[root at calliope ritstaff]# getfacl .
# file: .
# owner: ew2193
# group: ritstaff