[Samba] make_server_info_info3: pdb_init_sam failed

Nospam Izo I at siol.net
Sun Apr 23 15:38:28 GMT 2006

Now, I do not know.  Do I have trivial, idiotic or what kind of problem
that nobody answers ? I just hope that it is not an unsolvable problem ...

with kind regards (and little bit of sarcasm) to the community

Izo

p.s. the link to the thread I mentioned:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-March/102528.html