[Samba] performance regression between 30.14a and 3.0.20

Greg Dickie greg at max-t.com
Thu Apr 20 18:27:13 GMT 2006

So this is testing 14a and SVN on the exact same machine with the exact
same configuration. The only difference is switching samba RPM. I wanted
to get 14a numbers to cre-confirm the setup but unfortunately the KVM
seems to have gone on strike. More news as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Dickie