[Samba] How to set mysql backend for samba; Urgent pls

Collen Blijenberg collen at mail.hermanjordan.nl
Thu Apr 20 11:15:32 GMT 2006

Hello,

It's there for all 3.xx versions, it will be removed from the future
versions and continue as an standalone project. (3.0.23 i guess)
you have to compile samba with expsam mysql.
(be sure you have the development package from mysql installed)

you could use the ldap backend, coz it's more stable, and has more options.

Cheers

Collen