[Samba] W2K Domain Users in Samba

Travis Bullock tbullock at avmax.ca
Wed Apr 19 16:40:41 GMT 2006

You will want to bring yourself up to speed on winbind I think. This is what
I use to allow Domain membership accounts to be added to my Samba shares. Is
your NT4 PDC a true Microsoft PDC machine? If so then winbind should work
fine, but I noticed you had Solaris beside your NT4 PDC listing so if that
is the case then I am not sure what you will need to do.

If it is a Windows NT4 PDC though, winbind will solve all your problems.

Cheers,

Travis