[Samba] Big performance difference between smbclient put/get

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Thu Apr 13 11:18:29 GMT 2006

I'll take a look at them and see if I can tweak them a bit.

Using mount.cifs I don't get this big difference so it has something
to do with the smbclient.

The degraded performance is also only apparent when I copy from a
Linux box running samba to a win client.
While copying to another Linux samba machine the performance is much
better.

Thanks for your info
Cheers, Henrik