RES: [Samba] Preventing Multiple Logins in Samba

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Apr 10 13:34:34 GMT 2006

I gave you the solution that others who have asked this question have
been told in the past, which is something you would know if you bothered
to read the archives.

You may not like the solution, but there is no need to look down your
nose at my answer. Clearly the solution does work, or other people would
not be using it. If you are going to respond that way when someone takes
the time to ask you, you can figure it out yourself.