[Samba] net drive mapping not working in login script

Chris Boyd Chris.Boyd at usit.ie
Fri Apr 7 10:20:58 GMT 2006

The home directories are already there.
I've put the login files in /var/lib/samba/netlogon/ and that's the path set in the netlogon section of smb.conf

Chris Boyd
Systems Engineer
USIT
19-21 Aston Quay
Dublin 2
Ireland

Tel: +353 1 6021670
Fax: +353 1 6771602
www.usit.ie
>>> "Mont Rothstein" <mont.rothstein at gmail.com> 04/06/06 5:51 PM >>>
Do your user's home directories already exist?  Then need to.  Samba does
not by defult auto-create them.

If you want to auto-create them options include:
1) A preexec in the [homes] section
2) Create them as part of the add user script
3) Use pam_mkhomedir

-Mont