[Samba] Join to Windows domains

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Thu Apr 6 13:01:17 GMT 2006

Yes,
You'll just have to join the new domain like in a normal Windows
workstation.
Don't forget that if you give permissions on the samba server to users in
the test domain, even if the username is the same, you'll have to redo all
work since they're will be different uid's/SID's at play. Also if using
winbind it is advisable you clean the winbind mappings.

Best Regards,
Bruno Guerreiro