[Samba] NewsForge reviews John Terpstra's book: "Samba-3 by Example", 2nd Ed.

Fox, Heather Heather_Fox at prenhall.com
Fri Sep 30 14:48:19 GMT 2005

This past Wed., 9/28/05, NewsForge [a website property of the Open Source
Technology Group ((OSTG))], published a review of John Terpstra's new Second
Edition, of "Samba-3 by Example: Practical Exercises to Successful
Deployment".  The review, written by Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier, opens with
this paragraph: "Too many technical books provide superficial coverage of
their subject matter. Samba-3 by Example by John H. Terpstra, a long-time
member of the Samba Team, is one of the rare titles that actually delivers
the goods."

To read the full review, please link to:
http://entertainment.newsforge.com/entertainment/05/09/20/206225.shtml?tid=2
1&tid=92

Heather L. Fox, Senior Publicist & User Group Liaison
Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall & IBM Press
(phone) 201.236.7139; (FAX); 201.236.7123 heather.fox at pearsoned.com
www.awprofessional.com; www.phptr.com
Street Address:
c/o Pearson Education, 1 Lake St., #3K17, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458  USA

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.