[Samba] W2003 and ACL.

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Wed Sep 28 12:09:32 GMT 2005

Hi,
Seems ACL don't work properly on my samba-3.0.13-1 box.
We have several Windows 2003 SP1 DC in our network and if I net ads join to
a server outside my plant all works fine but when samba-3.0.13-1 box account
machine is replicated (every 30 min.) on my DC, ACL don't work properly.
Users can't see theirs personal folders if they relogin and takes new
kerberos token.
Where can I looking to resolve this problem?
Is  problem on windows side?
What level log I have to set to discover something? "10" show me a lot of
stuff.
Thanks.
Marco.