[Samba] When will be released samba 3.0.20a with latest patches ?

Jancio Wodnik jancio_wodnik at wp.pl
Tue Sep 27 21:04:38 GMT 2005

Hi all.

When will be released samba 3.0.20a with latest patches from this:
http://us4.samba.org/samba/patches/

There is statement:

*ATTENTION* A patch release, Samba 3.0.20a, is planned for late in the
week of September 19, 2005. This release will incorporate all the
patches for 3.0.20 listed on this page as well as a few possible other
fixes.

We are all after Semptember 19 and there is no samba 3.0.20a :(

P.S. I have upgrade my serwer with samba 3.0.20 but my dos apps hang
with bug: BUG 3044 <https://bugzilla.samba.org/bug/3044> and 3060
<https://bugzilla.samba.org/bug/3060> DOS application interoperability
issues

So i rolled back to samba 3.0.14a :(