[Samba] RECYCLER and recycler bin

Matej Svejda mata at aw-modell.at
Mon Sep 26 20:26:52 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have recognized a pretty annoying thing with my Samba-Server:
My smb.conf is set, that deletet files go into the dir
".Papierkorb". It works well one one Client, but when the user deletes Files on the other client, a dir called "RECYCLER" appears with the file and some .ini files in it. Is there a way to solve this?

Both clients are WinXP, I'm using Samba Version 3.014.

My smb.conf:

[global]
        security = SHARE
        workgroup = ASPEKTA