RES: RE RES: [Samba] ACLs with Problem

Luis Henrique de Faria Guimarães henrique at ecp.org.br
Mon Sep 26 20:51:36 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am trying with the user henrique, it isn´t administrator of windows, but I defined this user as administrator in the samba. (smb.conf - parameter: admin users = henrique)
Yes, the winbind is working correctly, command wbinfo returns all users without problem. I am using the users of windows 2003 to have access the server linux I through telnet.
You have plus some idea?

Thanks,

Luís Henrique